Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Vintage Christmas


I am trying my hand at vintage christmas cards. I attended a class by Bev and CASED this card. The stamps are Crafty Secrets and the paper by Bo Bunny- Father Christmas. The letters are wooden tags that I picked up at Michaels and decorated with snowflake buttons. I have distressed the image with vintage paper Distress Ink.

I have entered into the following challenges:
One Crazy Stamper september-sketch - the sketch is flipped
Paper sundaes #88-anything goes
Bows n berries #10-glitter on Santa and the doll's dress
Magical monday challenge christmas-in-september

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty vintage Christmas card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Bows and Berries!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a classy X'mas card!

    Thanks for joining us at Bows and Berries! :)

    ReplyDelete