Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy B-day Josh


I made this card to wish Joshua a happy birthday. His day is next week and he is turning 11. It has been a while since my boys were 11 so I will have to try to figure out what an 11 year old would like. The cute little mice are a Kraftin Kimmie stamp from Steven Leary called Birthday Friends. I did one in grey and one in brown to show how different the friends are. I distressed the paper (My Mind's Eye - Simply Delightful) with the Tim Holtz distress tool and then inked the edges with Old Paper Distress Ink to make it stand out a bit. I picked up the rosette at Michael's to add a finishing touch.

I am entering into the following challenges:
Kraftin kimmiestamps challenge-90-distressed
Divas by design challenge #8-birthdays
Charisma cardz #32 distressing

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous rosette, if finishes a super card off perfectly!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Divas, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love your ribbony rosette! :)

    Gorgeous card, thanks so much for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. Fab ribbon rosette.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
    Good luck
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete