Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fishing

This little puppy walking reminds of Molly. She loves to walk, in fact she is pestering me now to take her out. This stamp - Gone Fishin' a Crissy Armstrong image from Kraftin Kimmie has been in my stash for a while but I enjoyed colouring it. The papers I used were from the Basic Grey - Marjolaine paper pad and from My minds eye. The piece of lace was from Recollections.
The sketch I followed is from Sketch Saturday, I would love to win all those Polycraft digi images.

I am entering into the following challenges:
Sketch saturday #160
Kraftin kimmie stamps #83-cards-for-little-peeps
2sisters #44-for a guy
Dutch dare #117 for-boys
Mami doodles card-for-boy-or-man
Sundays with crissy #18-here-comes-sun
Stamptacular sunday #116-fun-in-sun

9 comments:

  1. fab card love the papers and layout!
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
    hugs
    céline SSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous sweetie, what a cute image and lovely colours, thanks for joining us this time at Sunday's with Crissy big hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, cute card, love the image and colours.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute card ,love the image and layout ,thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great image!Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh my this is gorgeous!
    Love the cute image, and the colors are fab!
    Thank you for playing with us at SS,
    hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty mix of papers and a cute image :)
    Thank you for joining in with us at sketch saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card! I love the layout that you've used!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
    Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Many thanks for taking part in the Mami Doodles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete